Hi
I was on the depo for 3 years and my doctor told me in Oct. 09 that I should get off and let my body fix whatever bone density loss I may have had. Im only 23 and have read that some of you have been on the depo for much longer than me. I am experiencing more side effects off the depo than I ever did on it. I get feelings of depression and moodiness..my poor boyfriend has been amazing through it all :-)
I can't take the pill...ive tried two different kinds now and since being on the depo, the pills have way too much estrogen for me. I cant eat or sleep well on the pill. But I was balanced on the depo and only had minor side effects when it was time for my next shot. (moodiness or change in eating habits mostly were the side effects). I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same effect?