I need a natural way to reduce my body hair, any suggestions please? My body hair has gotten worse and I don't know if it is from stress. I have a regular cycle and my dheas went from 366 to 269 so the hair should have improved. Only my finger hair has reduced .

are you on any medications?

No because I took estrogen long ago and it made my hair growth worse so I refuse the doctors giving me birth control.

yea thats a sde effect of estrogen ,ask your doc if birth contrl reduces the hair on your body,theres really no true way that i know of to reduce hair ,other than shaving ,creams ,or someting like that ,there are some home remedys out there ,but dont know if they work.

Wel then how come doctors think estrogen helps with the hair growth? I don't understand why the birth control if it has estrogen which causes more hair growth. That's all they offer me, they won't even give me spironolactone.

i dont know why you would want to take spironolactone,it has a lot of side effects ,i dont know if any other medication that you take ,can iterfere with this medication ,maybe this is one of the reasons why the doc didnt prescribe it ,plus this medication can cause hair loss ,in your scalp ,there is no simple solution ,and your right ,birth control contains estrogen,but it also contains other ingridents ,that can cause hair loss ,but in mild form ,you may also look at other causes that can cause hair growth in you , because most women that take estrogen as a birth contrl dont grow hair ,and i know that your case can be an exception

That's not true, many women have had excess hair from too much estrogen in their system. They have more estrogen than progesterone which causes them to not ovulate and have health issues. A thicker uterine lining from not ovulating can cause cancer. I guess i'm doomed with the hair and I always cover up. Nothing helps, it comes out fast with waxing and shaving makes it worse too. I wish I took spironolactone when I was younger because if it worked i would have stayed on it forever.  I think it's too late to try now.

maybe your right ,maybe you should work on your self esteem ,to see yourself in a better way ,and to love yourself the way you are ,i dont know how bad your issue is but i guess bad enough for you ,how old are you ,if you dont mind me asking.