I am in menopause and have been receiving estrogen treatment. I fell terrible. My breast are swollen, I put on weight especially in abdominal area and around the hips, not to mention that I totally lost my libido and that I am depressed all the time. Because I suffer from the water retention my feet are often swollen. I’ve heard stories about how synthetic hormone drugs, dairy products and calcium supplements actually weaken the bones and have other harmful effects on health. I wonder if it is there some natural menopause treatment. Please, is there anything natural that I can use for menopause? I‘ll be very grateful.

Good day. So, it is official - I am having the worse days in my life because I am going through the menopause. I think that we, ladies, need some special treatments and some special stuff in our jobs and our social life to get through this. I am not joking.

It is hard to tell what is the best. You can try to take soy food, flax seeds, black cohosh, vitamin E. 

All of those ingredients are good, but it is hard to tell for sure which one can help you. None of those helped me in the beginning, it is hard and I feel really weak. I am better now, but far away from good. You can seek for some natural progesterone cream that can help you. 

Hello, I know how you fell. I can recommend you Provedia. It is natural treatment for menopause symptoms including hot flashes, sleeplessness, mood swings, and increases sex drive and libido, support optimal bone health. Ingredients are natural and it has been proven that are effective, safe and without unwanted side-effects. I think you should try with Provedia.