I am in menopause and have been receiving estrogen treatment. I fell terrible. My breast are swollen, I put on weight especially in abdominal area and around the hips, not to mention that I totally lost my libido and that I am depressed all the time. Because I suffer from the water retention my feet are often swollen. I’ve heard stories about how synthetic hormone drugs, dairy products and calcium supplements actually weaken the bones and have other harmful effects on health. I wonder if it is there some natural menopause treatment. Please, is there anything natural that I can use for menopause? I‘ll be very grateful.

Hello, I know how you fell. I can recommend you Provedia. It is natural treatment for menopause symptoms including hot flashes, sleeplessness, mood swings, and increases sex drive and libido, support optimal bone health. Ingredients are natural and it has been proven that are effective, safe and without unwanted side-effects. I think you should try with Provedia.

Provedia is OK, but I am not totally satisfied with it. Sure, try it, you always need to know that we all are different and just because something didn't work for me, it doesn't have to mean that it won't work for you. 

There are actually so many natural progesterone cream at this market, so I am sure that one of those will be helpful in your case. The good thing is that they generally have no side - effects and that you can use those without having a fear that something bad may happen to you. Try it. Good luck. 

Menopause Symptoms:

Although some women have few noticeable symptoms of menopause other than the ending of menstrual periods, most women will have some other symptoms. Symptoms may come and go, and more may develop, as the process of menopause progresses.

Symptoms that generally improve with time include:

Menstrual period changes.
Hot flashes.
Emotional changes, such as mood swings or a change in sexual interest or response.
Sleep disturbances (insomnia).
Rapid, irregular heartbeat (heart palpitations).
Generalized itching.
Joint pain.
Headaches.
Problems with concentration and memory.

Symptoms of menopause that can be long-term and get worse with time include:

Vaginal changes, such as:
Vaginal dryness and itching.
An increased risk of vaginal infections.
Pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia).
Urinary tract problems, such as:

An inability to control the leakage of urine (urinary incontinence).
Urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Changes in appearance.
Symptoms often end soon after menstrual periods stop. However, some women continue to have menopausal symptoms for several years after periods end. Many women report an increase in symptoms, such as hot flashes, following menopause caused by surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy, and these symptoms also seem to be more severe.1 Some conditions, such as depression, sleep problems, anxiety, and irritability, may be made worse by menopause.

Although menopause can cause a wide variety of symptoms in some women, other women do not experience any symptoms other than the end of menstrual periods. Many women feel positive about the changes that occur with menopause, such as freedom from menstruation and the risk of pregnancy.

Natural ingredients to help Menopause:

Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
Vitamin E is an antioxidant. Can it prevent hot flashes? There were studies done in the late 1940's showing it to relieve hot flashes and postmenopausal vaginal dryness. More recent studies are lacking. There are other benefits. We know from the Nurses Health Study that women who took vitamin E over a two-year period reduced their risk of fatal heart attacks by 40%. Vitamin E is also being studied for its effect on Alzheimer's disease and cancer. Combining vitamin E with other antioxidants such as selenium, chromium, beta-carotene, and vitamin C may offer a synergistic effect. That means they work better together than separate.

Soy (Glycine max) (seed)
Soy contains natural plant estrogens called phytoestrogens. In fact, no other food has a higher phytoestrogen content than soy. Although phytoestrogens are weaker than human estrogens they behave similarly in the human body. In the body, phytoestrogens balance a woman's estrogen level by attaching themselves to the body's estrogen receptor sites. When attached, phytoestrogens can decrease estrogen levels in perimenopausal women and increase estrogen levels in postmenopausal women. In addition to relieving menopausal symptoms, research shows that soy helps promote heart health. Many doctors and researchers soy to relieve many menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness and other discomforts. [Study Shows Long Term Soy use as Safe]

Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root)
The primary use of black cohosh extract is for alleviation of menopausal symptoms. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology guidelines on the use of botanicals for the management of menopausal symptoms support this use for up to six months, especially in treating the symptoms of sleep and mood disturbance, and hot flushes. Studies demonstrate efficacy in patients taking black cohosh extract similar to that of estrogen in the treatment of neurovegetative menopausal symptoms. [Black Cohosh Fact Sheet]

Damaiana (Turnerna diffusa) (leaf)
This yellow-flowering shrub typically grows in climates that are hot and humid, including Central and South America, and in the state of Texas. Damiana has historically been used as an aphrodisiac and has been claimed to induce euphoria. It is indicated to alleviate depression and relieve anxiety and induce relaxation. Damiana could lead to relaxation and could calm anxiety. Those suffering from sexual dysfunction resulting from stress or emotional troubles could benefit from supplementation with this herb.

***edited by moderator*** ***web addresses not allowed***

Go on the web and put in "Compound Pharmacist" I do natural horemon therapy and it's done through a compound pharmacist... They mix natural hormones and do I ever feel better... You can get your insurance to pick up most of the cost... I pay $45 a mo. and feel so much better!

Good luck!

Menopause solutions could be considered as relief from the problems because the symptoms are results of the natural changes that are going on inside women's body. Dietary supplements are getting popular as they are felt to be best solutions.