I am taking Zoloft for almost two years. I have problems with panic disorder. I had attacks of panic almost every day. Now I am much better thanks to medication, but I want to stay pregnant and I think that it is not smart to use Zoloft while pregnant. Should I quit Zoloft cold turkey?

There are many opposite opinions about that subject. Some people think that it is possible and not just think but they have tried it. Other thinks that it is not wise decision. I think, why taking risk? If you had taken it for two years why is the problem to take a month to leave it? My advice is to take it slowly with smaller doses.

Absolutely, I agree with dominik. Weaning off the drug is better than cold turkey. You may experience terrible withdrawal symptoms if you don't. I did it a couple times, and will never do it again. I had very bad headaches, nausea, dizziness, lethargy, and felt generally run down, not to mention very grumpy too. I would speak to your doctor about how to gradually reduce the dose, people have varying tolerance for withdrawal. Try reducing it for a few days and if you feel fine, continue to drop the dose each week. If you develop symptoms, you may have to go slower.