Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I must find out some information about one medication.
You see, about three months ago my father died from one massive heart attack. He had heart problems for years. Anyway, we were all pretty disturbed with this, especially my mother.
She literally stopped talking and developed a serious depression. I don’t know anything about this and that’s why I took her to see a psychiatrist few days ago. He prescribed her some alprazolam. Before she start with this drug, I would like to find out what side effects she could expect from using it.

Hi. I'm very sorry about your mother and I really appreciate you're taking care about her health. She has nobody beside you and it is really responsible of you.
Anyway, this alprazolam you’ve mentioned is one very good antidepressant and it is also used to threat panic attacks and anxiety disorder. Like any other drug- there are some side effects that could be caused by this drug. Most common side effects are sores in the mouth or throat, yellowing of the skin or eyes, a rash, and allergic reaction, hallucinations or severe confusion or even changes in vision. Anyway, they occur very rarely, and in most cases it happens in the case of overdose!