Hi everybody. My doctor prescribed Flecainide to me. If someone doesn't know, this medication is used to control fast heart rates. I am having this issue for a long time and I was never using any medications before. Maybe because of this he prescribed 100 mg for me. Who knows. I stared to use it yesterday and I really want to know what are its side - effects? I am sure that this medication, like many others has them. Anybody here have experience with it and can you tell me more about it? I am not afraid of side - effects, just to be clear with it...

Hello there.

Like any other drug or medicine you can have side – effects that are caused by flecainide. Well, I don’t know where to start from because I am sure that I will forget some of the side – effects. But I am sure that someone will tell you more about it.

Well, side – effects that can occur you when you are taking this medicine are: difficulty in breathing, dizziness, fainting, fast heart rates, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest pain, fever, redness in face, redness in your arms, swelling. If you notice any of those side – effect you should call your doctor and see what is your next step about this.

Good day.

Yes, we will always forget about side – effects when it comes to certain pills. As any other medication, flecainide has a lot of side – effects, but they are temporarily. I am sure that if you have them, after a while you will be totally fine.

You forget to mention some of them, such are:

• jaw pain,
  • back pain,
  • bleeding gums,
  • blood in you urine,
  • blurred visions,
  • chest discomfort,
  • confusion,
  • cough,
  • decreased frequency of urination,
  • difficulty in urine volume, etc

Good luck with using this medicine.

Have a nice day!

Hey everyone.

My cousin was using this medicine and she was complaining about certain side - effects of it. But she had some side - effects that no one had. At least I think that no one had them. For example, she was complaining that her mouth is dry and that her eyes hurt. After a while she started to complain that she is having some hallucinations and that she can't sleep at night.

Doctor insisted on this medicine so she continued to take it. Very soon those side - effects just disappeared and now she is fine. 

Enjoy!

Hey. I was using flecainide. It belongs to a group of the medications that are used to prevent arrhythmia and tachycardia. It works directly on your heart tissue and it will slow the nerve impulses to the heart. That is why this medicine can cause certain side - effects. It is strong and sometimes you can't predict how your body is going to accept it. You need to know when not to use it, but I am sure that your doctor told you this already. Now, I want to tell that there are some of the side - effects that no one didn't mention and they are shaking, ankle swelling and vision problems.