Hello. I'm very worried about my father. You see, I believe he has developed some serious heart problems. Beside the fact that he already expereicned one mild heart attack, he still smokes and drinks alcohol and there is nothing I could do about it any more.
Just recently he woke up in the morning and couldn’t walk at all because his legs were seriously swollen and painful.
I took him immediately to his cardiologist which determined that it really is heart-related problem and prescribed him some Hydrochlorot! What this drug will do to his heart?

I must tell you that you probably misunderstood all this. This drug you’ve mentioned –Hydrochlorot is not drug that effects heart. It belongs to the group of medications called diuretics.
Target tissue for it is kidney. They work on kidneys to produce more urine hopping that it will relieve his problems with swelling. When these drugs are being used it is expected that all extra fluids from the body should be found in urine.
This means that he should use it until his problems with legs disappear and then contact his cardiologist again to determine the real underlying cause of all this. Yellow skin or eyes and confusion are the most common side effects!

Hydrochlorot is a diuretic. Diuretics are very commonly used in the treatment of High bloodpressure and congestive heart failure. They reduce fluid retention, especially in the lower extremities, which in turn reduces external pressure on the blood vessels. In Arthritis treatment it reduces swelling around the joints that are affected, thereby reducing the pressure that causes pain. Caution is recommended when using any diuretic, as they deplete trace minerls like magnesium and potassium.

Just thought I'd let you know that it is obviously used for many different problems. Hope it works. Dr. said it will stop adrenaline??