I have a slightly elevated blood pressure every time I check, which is often because I have the machine to do so at home. I have been looking for natural answers to this slight high blood pressure, and many people recommend ginkgo biloba. I do want to try and see if that works for me. But are there any side effects to speak of?

I don't think that ginkgo biloba has any negative side effects. It is very good for your circulation and can help with hypertension, and besides that ginkgo biloba is also used to increase your memory and concentration. If you often suffer from cold hands and feet, ginkgo biloba can also put an end to that!

When I read that, ginkgo biloba does sound like a magical solution to all medical problems! So, are you sure that nobody receives any negative side effects at all? What you are saying is that there are side effects, but positive ones? If that is true, I would be really happy about taking ginkgo biloba. Does anyone else have any input?