My friend told me that Biloba Gingko could use as a memory booster. She claims that this herb has been found to help with age-related memory loss. Now I wonder should I believe this is a smart pill. Can you tell me something more about these pills? I need to know possible side effects of Biloba Gingko pills.

Studies indicate that Biloba Gingko pills can have beneficial effects on the circulatory and central nerve systems. However, it has been shown to act as an antioxidant as well. By regulating the tone and elasticity of blood vessels, ginkgo increases blood flow to the brain and extremities. This is making it particularly useful for circulatory ailments. Research has also shown that ginkgo can enhance the nervous system by promoting the delivery of additional oxygen and blood sugar to nerve cells. Ginkgo Biloba pills is considered safe for long-term use in recommended dosages. Anyway, higher doses, above 240 mg a day, can lead to intoxication or disorientation. In rare cases, ginkgo may cause headache, irritability, restlessness, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, headache, or vertigo. These effects are usually mild and transient, but if side effects are bothersome, discontinue taking the herb or reduce your dosage.