Hi, I have a problem with my concentration, which is very important to me, because I’m a student and have many exams. Some of my friends are using ginkgo biloba due to this problem, and I’m wondering is it really that helpful?

Yes, I also heard that it is used due to lack of concentration. But many other conditions are also improved after using this herb. For example, fatigue, headache, depression, anxiety and decreased physical performance are reason why people buy ginkgo biloba. It’s no wonder why is it used for thousands of years. It is usually safe to use, but many people had bleeding, because they were on anti-coagulant therapy when they took ginkgo biloba. So, be aware of this. I also thought of trying ginkgo biloba because I am constantly tired. It doesn’t matter how much I sleep or how much coffee I drink, I always feel decreased physical strength. I will not take capsules, because I think a tee is much more natural and purer way to use it.