I need some independent information about the possible side effects of kapake. Has anyone here ever taken this pill, and what are your opinions of it? Do you think many people who take kapake get side effects and if they do, then what are these side effects? If anyone can tell me anything, thank you very much.

Kapake or co-codamol does have a rather long list of potential side effects. These side effects are not only numerous, but apart from that, side effects for kapake are also much more unpleasant than those of your average pain killer. Side effects that can occur include dizziness, breathing difficulties, confusion and mood swings, difficulty in peeing (because of the codeine in there) and a slowing of the heart beat. Personally, I would not take this medication unless I had no other choice.