Hi all. I’ve recently been prescribed with hydrochlorothiazide and I’m just interested if anybody here used it and what side effects may I experience from it? Thanks for all replies.

I haven’t used it myself but I’ve found one site where I found answer on your question. Rare side effects are difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat, redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, hands, or feet, unusual rash, bleeding or bruising while more common are confusion, dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting spells, decreased amount of urine passed, decreased sexual function, fast or uneven (irregular) heart beat, palpitations, or chest pain, fever or chills, muscle cramps or pain, stomach pain, unusual tiredness or weakness, vomiting, worsened gout pain, yellowing of the eyes or skin

i dont know where you found your answere for someone who was recently prescribed for this medicine but he wanted to know of possible side effects & i was amazed to see all the possibilities of which i have never experienced and i have been on this medication for almost a year. its only effect of which it was prescribed for makes me urinate a lot could you direct me to this site where you found this information?

Is bleeding normal? Im taking flagystatin suppostory for 4 days now and i just recently experienced bleeding.