Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I'm having some very serious problems with controlling my anxiety.
I don’t know how all this happens but before every major exam or every contact with professor I'm getting these strange panic attacks accompanied with fast breathing and fart irregular heartbeat.
This started to interfere with my everyday activities and that’s why I've contacted doctor over it.
He told me it is completely normal and prescribed me some Alprazolam pills. Does anybody know anything about these pills and possible side effects!?

Hello. I just want to tell you that you're not alone with this disorder. I'm 35 year old and I remember I was suffering from the same symptoms almost all my life especially while I was studding.
Don’t be afraid to use this drug that your doctor prescribed you.
Alprazolam is an anti anxiety agent and belongs to the group of medications called benzodiazepine's.
I don’t know much about this but I know that Alprazolam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. Possible side effects that could occur are sleepiness,
dizziness, confusion, a slow heart beat and difficulty breathing but they occur very rarely.