Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hello, I'm 18 years of age, I've got a very little vesicle on the shaft skin of my penis. I'm almost certain it came from masturbating and too much friction so that it has irritated the skin. I guess you could call it an abrasion or a chafe. I got it about 2-3 years ago and has not increased in size. It doesnt bother me in any way;it doesnt hurt not even when masturbating, but I'm concerned some girl thinking I have a STD or something. I'm a virgin so I doubt the vesicle is caused by a STD. I've tried to cut it off with scissors, but I can't bring myself to do it cause it hurts pretty bad cause it's attached to the skin so I'd have to cut the skin off. The vesicle looks pretty much like this, but there's just one of them. (in the picture there are a few):

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content***,r:9,s:0&tx=140&ty=59

The shape of it is almost exactly like this picture below, but mine doesnt look at all infected/irritated and isn't red. It's skin-colored, just as in the first picture I posted. Picture the vesicle as a combinationn of the two pictures I posted, with the shape of the vesicle in the 2nd picture but with the color of the 1st picture.

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content***,r:3,s:0&biw=1280&bih=575

I'd like to know if it's actually ok to just try again to cut it off myself, or should I seek medical instruction for this little annoying thing? Does anyone know what this is called in medical terms? A tiny vesicle on the shaft skin of the penis. I've tried too seek some info but no-one seems to have written about this thing before.. It would feel so stupid to have to go to a surgery for something so little as this!

Thanks in advance!


interested in this topic