Hi I am a 24 yr old Indian Male. I am uncircumsized and measure about 5 inches when errect. My problem is that my foreskin does not retract. Although this does not create any problem while masturbating or having intercourse... when i came to know of this condition over the internet I started streching exercises.

Now I can pull back my foreskin when flaccid over the glans but it gets stuck there.. and my glan feels very sensitive (takes a while for the skin to come back to its original position)

Last night when my girl friend was riding me.. the skin got stuck again and caused some embarassment.

I do not want to be circumsized... how can I cure this?? need some serious suggestions and advice.

Stretching lots works for most people. Doctors can give you creams that help the process. Also, if you have a short frenulum you can have a procedure that makes it longer allowing more space for the forskin to retract. Circumsision won't be needed at all for you, seeing as how you can get it back.

Suprised you managed to have sex with foreskin not retracted, heard it hurts like hell.

my foreskin doesnt retract when i get an erection but when i do get one and i try to withdraw the foreskin...i lose my erection :-(

Hi i am 22 year indian male, i think i have phimosis too, but i had no problems urinating or mastebating. I have very tight forskin ( 0%retractabilty ) like the foreskin is sealed . I have worries if it hurts during intercourse and are there any remedies to cure it.

Same here, lol just when i think its got over i find that my penis is flaccid

my foreskin doesnt retract either, it will not retract while erect or while non erect. but it just may be that it will retract later when im a bit older. what age does the foreskin usually retract?

Well, I had a similar problem. But you got to practise a bit. Try pulling it back when not erect. Do it over a period of time. There is no hurry and you can try it over a period of 1 - 2 months. Slowly it'll start retracting back and will get more comfortable with passage of time. :-)

I am a 21 year old indian male and have the same problem. I cannot retract the foreskin at all and it looks as if it is sealed. I have no problems masturbating and urinating, but having sex sometimes causes pain. I am looking to treat this as soon as possible and looking for treatment options if anybody has any.

here is a streatching exercise you can try. be paitient as it can take several weeks. for thoes of you with phimosis where it looks as if your forskin is sealed. i would see your doctor first as he will probably perscribe some steriodal cream to help make the skin streatchier.

anyways here it is. DO THIS WHEN YOUR PENIS IS FLACCID (NOT ERECT) OTHERWISE YOU MAY DAMAGE YOU FORESKIN OR PENIS.

1. Add about 3-4 cups of epsome salt (manganese Sulfate) not table salt (sodium Chloride) to a very warm bath in which the water should be just deep enough to cover your genitals. sit and allow your penis to soak for a while after about 5 min you can gently try to retract your forskin, the epsom salt and warm water will help to soften and loosen your forskin. as soon as you feel the slightest bit of pain STOP! hold for about 10 seconds, release and try again. do this several times. then once your done with that rinse off all of the salt water so you dont get any white residue on you when you dry and massage some olive oil into the tip of the forskin. after the oil is well rubbed in try and retract your forskin again like you did in the bath. do this 1-2 times per day for the next few weeks. this SHOULD help depending on how tight your forskin is. once you can retract your forskin it is important to keep it clean with water and a little mild soap. this should be done daily to prevent smegma from building up and causing bad oders and infections.

I am a 16 year old male from England, my foreskin seems to be sealed around the head of my penis, this is stopping me from cleaning. I want to know what to do I'm very worried please help I don't want to tell my mother

hey guest.

Just a couple questions to start with. have you ever been able to retract your foreskin, have you hit puberty?, is so how long ago? finally have you tried the streatching technique posted in the above post?

you will be fine and this is fixable. just need to get a better idea of the degree of severity first.
thanks 8)

hey guest if that was you trying to reply to my last post it didnt go through and said the post did not exist so you may want to try and send it again thanks..... 8)

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I'm (sadly) a 17 year old virgin, and last weekend, I was making out with a girl at a party, and we went to the bathroom. It was pretty obvious she wanted sex. Embarrassed, I made up an excuse not to get on with it, because I was afraid of a couple of things. Firstly, I was afraid that it would hurt when the skin naturally tried to retract but couldn't, and secondly because it's an unspoken problem, and I wouldn't know how she would react.

When I was like 10, I told my mom about this, and she just told me to do some stretching exercises, and in a couple of weeks, tell her if it was working. Being 10, and not really worrying about sex or hygiene, I didn't do the exercises and just lied and told her that things were ok. Like you, I am embarrassed to tell anyone about this stupid problem.

To the "guest" with the mom who told him to do streatching exercises,

First of Why is it sad that you are 17 and still a virgin. im 22 an gladly still a virgin. loosing your virginity is nothing to rush into and there are a lot more people out there your age and older that are still virgins. with that said. how long ago did you start puberty, have you ever tried any streatching exercises. if not there is one i posted a few posts up. are you able to retract your foreskin when your penis is flaccid (not erect)? if so how much.

you will be fine just need to know some more info to get a better idea of what your dealing with 8)

Thanks for the fast response. I guess the virginity thing is an other discussion, but I guess I hit puberty around the normal age.

I've been doing those exercises a couple of times, and so far, I've been able to fully retract my skin when flaccid. Every time, I have to stretch it for a while before I'm able to do so, though.