Hi

I'm 17 and for around 2 years (from what I can remember - could very well be longer) I have had relatively large white dots all over my scrotum and the underside of my penis. I noticed that when a fairly large amount of pressure is applied, a small white and relatively sticky pus comes out. Considering these dots are small, only a tiny amount of pus is discharged. I have noticed that pubic hair grows out of the majority, if not all of them. These are rather unsightly and I am starting to get worried. They remind me of small white pimples.

I have also noticed small clusters of very tiny white dots at the tip of my penis. I am uncircumcised, therefore they are only really visible when I stretch the skin out. I would say each one is around the size of a pinprick, but noticeable as they seem to group together in random areas around my penis head.

Lastly, I have what appears to be a long red/dark brown line running down the length of my penis - starting at the tip and ending halfway down my scrotum. It looks almost as if two folds of skin have been stitched together in a very unsightly job. It sort of protrudes from my penis but not by much...probably a fraction of a millimeter. It appears to widen in diameter from the tip to my scrotum. I have read that apparently all males have a natural "line" such as this, but this seems rather worrying as once again it is unsightly. It does not hurt at all, and when I stretch the skin in the area it seems to almost disappear and instead cause the skin to become a dark shade of brown where the protrusion should be. It is not completely straight, it runs from one side of the underside to the other underside of my penis, then it runs back towards the middle of my scrotum.

Is there anything I can do to treat this? Will it just go away? Thank you for the help, I'm starting to get desperate. :'(

we seem to have twin penises .... LOLOL

:'(

dont worry about the red scar looking thing its hawt...

just the white bumps... :'( :'(
sometimes they get big n puss

you also get them on your lips???

i have found to minimise them is to bath as much as possible...

i have also put face clearacel on em (stings) they fade but come back

i think they are what some call fordyce spots....

anyoen else know what this is???

getting v orried now, lots of white spots eventually appearing on penis head :'( :'( :-( %-) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hoping they not PPP

why oh why did i get this disease

i have the same problem i think.. ugh someone tell us.
idid some research i think on me its this..http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/b/b3/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.answers.com/topic/fordyce-s-spots&h=119&w=180&sz=5&hl=en&start=8&sig2=NQBIvDGsSSLK0kvWd07GnA&um=1&tbnid=qTiTBflyAm7AIM:&tbnh=67&tbnw=101&ei=OIuSR7v-H5jgigH66PQB&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFordyce%2Bspots%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

i have this problem also ! i was scared it was herpes but id not had sex , there starting to get noticeable now

I had read a little bit about what you are seeing. From my studies i found that it is actually tiny collections of secretions from glands in the skin of the end of your penis. most males have this from the time puberty begins (12-16) til puberty ends (18-24) and eventually just disappear.

They often look like zits in a way and if pressure is applied will indeed give the same effect as a zit.

Hope this helps.

ok i think we all have the same penis.....

well mine is on the tip of my penis this looks mad wear i though it was genital warts but i have no kind of sex ad i have them on my lip.... too what is this can someone tell me i though i had penile cancer i cried when i read about genital warts i thought that was it but that is only sexual transmitted i just want to know what are they i had have them for lik 2 years and it looks like is spreading or something mmmmm i not circumcised either what is this...?^?? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

yeah same i have the same problem on the tip of my penis. i haven't had sex of any type and i dont know what they are. i also had a large one on the tip were the head and for skin meets that i popped and really hurt i dont know i its gonna come back but i am really worried now please help :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

j0nath0n3's link can explain a lot of your guys' posts

Some of you guys are also talking about PPP, or pearly penile papules, they're absolutely normal and pretty common, though not everyone has them. They range in size, too. Some people have them larger than others. I do have them, too, but they're pinhead-sized like someone else mentioned. They look poppable, but don't even try to unless you want to hurt yourself. They're not a sign of any infection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules there's a dong picture of it, so yeah.

lol ill start off by saying yea looks like we all have the same penis. i noticed mine around when i hit puberty is started mind you when i was younger i notice i had like little lumps circled around my head of my penis where it stops going purple and turns to skin, now im starting to notice little clusters were the foreskin meets the head its pretty bumpy but down my shaft on the underside im noticing a bigger cluster only i cant feel them like there not bumps there just the dots. ive heard of a pearled penis and for the longest time ive thought thats what i have but ive read some post and some ove you have popped yours, how can you pop them if i try it hurts so much ive never been able to actually pop one the pain is to great ive tried but i mean to me it doesn't feel like it can be popped

Guys i had this problem since discovering them in the bath when i was 13. I had never been in any sexual contact and i thought that they would fade. Growing up i turned sex down and im sure my mates thought i was gay. When i was 15 i cried myself to sleep one night so the following morning i plucked up the courage to tell my mum and she took me to the Doctors. I saw a woman by myself and it was quite embarrasing because i was so nervous. My penis looked like a dead party sausage. But anyhow, she tole me they were hair folicules and around 48% of men have them. So i managed to lose my virginity, and the girl never had any white dots around her varge after me anyway. So in school i brought it up with my mates and they was like yeah we all have them too, on the shaft and that. But i had them everywhere.. my scrotum, full length of my penis and the tip of my bell. So i got all negative again and only came close to sex after being drunk at parties. thankfully, either of the two girls said that i had anything perculiar on my penis. So now im 17 and still dont feel comfy with a girlfriend. So i went back to the doctors. and this time i saw a man. Before i could even pull out my full penis he stopped me and told me to put it away. He explained and told me the facts and said embarrasing day over. 50% of men have these. It was over in like 5 minutes and i left the building with the biggest smile. It still doesnt change the fact, that they are visible and i could NOT have sex in light surroundings. because of these i dont have a girlfriend and out of a possible 4 times ive had sex once. I have read several times that these will most probably go when were 18-24. Im willing to wait untill then, and if they still persist im going to commit suicide. Bit crazy but i cant see myself being happy at any point in my life with this problem. So guys, you dont have a disease, just a very embarrasing problem you have to live with. Like scaly skin or buck-teeth. The dots btw, are like 1mm wide and lie under your skin, which is why when most of them are squeezed, hurt like crazy. I do however have a bigger one to the rest, which will go but comes back. I hope this information was useful guys because we should appreciate life. I will until im 24 anyway : ). Take care everybody and f**k THE STEREOTYPES,

look for any one who is look ing in to thisYOUR OK this is from not be ing to clean down ther but when you have it thats it you have it but its not from sex and can not be give in to a sex partner most guy's that have this are ither had to pull ther own skinn back i dont know how to spell the word so im just gonna say skinn but ya had to pull ther own skin back the very first time or had it done when they are older like 10ans if for skin go's back all ready and you have it it's from not wash ing your self right in the shower but bottom line if you have it you have if you have sex you will NOT give it to your partner and yes its from have ing for skin pulled back after your older other than that your just not washing right in shower

i am 23 and i just started to see mine apear a little bit at a time then they spread i haven't had sex with anyone that had a disease so it has to be what the guy said earlier, its probably perfectly normal...i hope :-(

hey iv heard they are just fungi from dryed cum. so go get some fungi cream and they mite clear up.

cheers 4 reading