me and my girlfriend had sex without a condom and we think she might be pregnant (but i didnt cum) because all the sudden she started spotting brown and bright redish blood and her period doesnt start untill the end of the month, she also has lower back pains and she has occasional stomach cramps but her breast havent gotten tender yet and we havent taken a pregnancy test yet so i dont know if she is pregnant or not? or if she is going to have a miscarriage? so someone please help me!!!!

It is completely normal for women to spot.... She should be more informed about her own body and sexuality, that way she can explain things to you.

http://www.plannedparenthood.com

HAS excellent info about female sexuality...

Condoms are not as effective as pills or other methods, you shoudl consider having her on something more effective.

If her period isn't due until the end of the month it may have been a bit early in her cycle to get pregnant, it is certainly too early for her to be getting any symptoms. If it was less than five days ago you can go and get the morning after pill (plan B). Good luck