please help me i wrote a message before and i asked if i could get pregnant the day my periods ended i had sex with my boyfriend on thursday 29th of june and the condom broke my periods went for 5 days before that so i just wanna know if i could be pregnant please replie to this message i am only 14 HELP PLEASE ANYONE! i have asked some people and some say yes and some say no so i just need more help thanks amy :-)

YES UNPROTECTED SEX causes pregnancy.... Some women can easily become pregnant by having sex 1-2 days after a period, others must wait 6-7 days after a period to try and have a baby....

NOT ALL WOMEN are alike! Each woman can also change too...

You do not need parental consent for birth control, why not consider going on the pill??

we did use a condom but it broke we had no ploblems with condoms before. so there is a chance i could be pregnet i asked a friends mum and she asked the dates of my periods then she said there was no way i could be but other people say there is a chance and the day it broke was a couple of hours after my periods

As long as your cycle is 28 days or more, then it is very unlikely that you would get pregnant on the last day of your period.

True, but this is based on a 28 day cycle... AND we cannot guarantee anyhting..

CONDOMS break, they mess up... YOU ARE SO young..Why not consider using a pill AND CONDOMS?

yer i know my doc sujested i go on the pill a lil while ago but you see my boyfriend lives in qld and i live in nsw so my boyfriend said i wouldnt need it. my periods don't always come on time some times they are early or late and sometimes they come 2 a month so i dunno please help

You need birth control! Even if you only have sex 1 time a month, that one time could get you pregnant!

You should definately do the birth control =)

yer i am looking into it so is there a chance i could be pregnant from this time the day my periods ended thats all im worried bout at the moment