OMG! please help me! :-( !!!

I was suppose to have my period on the 2nd of Feb. and I had a little bit of spotting and I thought "oh, hey here comes my period again" but it stopped bleeding for about 2 days. My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for the past three months and NOTHING. so after the two days I was thinking maybe I'm pregnant or MAYBE my period if just late so I waited til the next day and still no period. I went to the doctors the 5th of feb. and she told me it was POSITIVE!!! I didn't have bleeding all day that day. Until the next day I had a little bit of spotting again and that day feb. 6th was suppose to be the last day of my period. The blood was brown in colour and i read in the internet that it's just the old blood saved up from my period (yeah, I know, SOUNDS WERID). and now today Feb. 7th I didn't bleed all morning and then in the eving I started spotting and it's getting a little bit heavier. AM I HAVING A MISCARRIAGE? or is this just part of being pregnant??????? I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND SCARED AND SAD at the same time because me and my boyfriend have been trying to concieve for SO LONG!... if tommorow i'm bleeding still then I'm going to see my doctor and see what she says...... but can you just please tell me what you think?

I can empathize....although we werent trying to get pregnant I thought I may be after I had a couple of days of spotting. I took a HCG test and it was negative. However what I thought (think) was my period arrived over a week early consisting of spotting, and now it has stopped. I havent tested again because I thought maybe it was an early misscarriage. I am my future hubby both wanted to be pregnant when we found out I may be...This whole spotting thing is really confusing, so I really dont have a clue either.... :-( Although I have read that it is normal to have spotting throughout the first trimester, 30% of women have spotting that isnt necessarily related to implantation alone and is basically unexplainable. I became pregnant as a teen and spotted throughout almost my entire first trimester and didnt discover I was pregnant untill I was basically in my second trimester. If you are worried I would get checked as soon as possible if only to ease your mind. I also had a misscarriage a couple of years ago, the bleeding was heavy (noticeably more so than usual) also accompanied by heavy cramping and I passed some small amounts of gray tissue. I would just see what the doctor says. hopefully you still are. I am hoping for a positive as well, but I am afraid to test :-( it will probably be negative.

I am totally agree with her. ;-)

when your pregnant its normal to spot or to cramp but not spotting and cramping together! if that should happen get to your hospital straight away, spotting while pregnant is common and it dosn't always mean your going to have a miscarraige, its natural so stop stressing because you will put a strain on your baby.

I just had an early miscarriage and I can tell you, if you are still light spotting and brown blood you are probaby okay. Go to the doctor and they can test to see if your HGC has gone down or not (indicating a miscarriage).

I don't get heavy periods, but I had 2 days of very heavy bright red blood with clots.