Okay ive havent yet seen the answer for my question, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex for the first time and it was both our first time having sex. this was on june 11th. and her last period was on june 2nd, and i know for a fact, well im prtty sure i didnt pre cum in her and btw we only did it for five seconds exactly. and after we did that i felt the tip and didnt feel like what pre cum feels like it was only wet from her. and since then we have been freaking out if she is pregnant. and the only thing she has had was head aches and lower back pains but i looked up and it would be way to early to get back pain. but now she is a week late on her period and i also look up and it says stress can delay it and we r thinking that is why its late and she should of had her period end on july 2nd or 3rd and its the 5th today and she still hasnt gotten it. she hasnt gotten any other signs of being pregnant and she has only gotten spotting once and thats cuz i fingered her and probably popped her cherry and that was the day she should of ended her period. we havent gotten a test yet but we will soon but for now we really have no idea if she is pregnant or not. can any one please help?!?!?!?:-(:'(

White discharge is not unusual

What do you mean by white discharge?

Does that mean she pregnant and I don't think she's had any white discharge

But is she pregnant?