I had a miscarriage at the end of february (about a month and a half ago.) I was told wait 2 weeks b4 I have sex or try again since it was a planned pregnancy and I had a natural miscarriage. I had my period right after and a couple weeks later we had unprotected sex atleast once a day untill the end of March sometime. I started light spotting for 2 days on and off then it quit then I started back up a couple days later very light on and off for a day or 2 and haven't bled again since but that was just a couple days ago. My periods are very heavy, heavy enough to fill a pad every few hrs and they don't stop at all untill 6 or 7 days later. I'm usually regular and no spotting in between. They usually came around the 10th but I don't know if the miscarriage would have changed it at all. The spottings like last time I found out I was pregnant but I'm not sure if I can get pregnant again so soon. I am still taking prenatal vitamins so if I get pregnant again I can be prepared. I've also been sleeping way more then usual the past week and I get enough sleep and as soon as I wake up I'm ready for a nap. I don't know if its because I'm pregnant or if this is post miscarriage symptoms.

My friend had a miscarriage early last year. and her doctor told her to wait at least a month to start trying again, however when she went back for another check up a week later, a different doctor told her to start trying straight away if she felt up to it as there is a higher chance of fertility within this first 4 week period. your spotting was more than likely implantation bleeding which is what i had with my first. i currently think i maybe be pregnant with my second but its too early to test, ive had the cramping this time but no implantation bleeding but ive heard that the bleeding doesnt always occur as my sister has 2 girls and didnt get it with either of hers. its probs just normal hun and i would try not to worry as hard as it may seem. i had very bad pain last night i my groin area and started to panic and even rang the doc this morning!! hope this helps/reasures you a little good luck!! xx

Yes it is thank you and good luck.