Well its hard to explain but when i am hard near the base of my penis one side is "dented" in like the muscle or what have you isnt there or becoming "engourged" (sorry on the bad description) you can really tell when you pull the skin tight. It used to never be that way always qite thick and now one side is "thinner" i noticed it a month or so again it doesnt seem to have gotten any worse but for obviose reasons has me worried. In fact everything works just fine getting hard etc. Anyone have any idea one what could be wrong any solution? If somone wants a clearer defintion of the problem lmk and i can try...thnx for the help

I have never heard of such thing and honestly I can’t even imagine what you are talking about. However, if everything’s working fine, you have no lump, no pain, no discomfort, no bleeding, and your erection’s good- I reckon that you are fine.

I cannot imagine that anything would just disappear from there, I can only imagine something occurring. If you develop any problems or if you can’t put your mind at rest or feel that something’s terribly wrong, you should see an urologist for an evaluation.

I know only of Peyronie’s disease in which the penis bends on one side during erection and a bump may form on the other side.

I think I might have a problem similar to yours. Have you found any help?

I'm a 26 year old man and this seems to be happening to me too. I've seen many doctors and all of them tell me nothing is wrong. The left hand side of my penis seems to be disappearing, causing it to bend more and more to one side. I have other symproms too, such as a change in skin tone. Ive tried to view your public profile to message you to see if you've had any diagnosis on this. If you get this please email me back here.
***Edited by Moderator***
Email addresses not allowed.

Thanks

Yes, TonySteve,
You'll want to go get it checked with a doctor.

A pronounced bend, that is increasing, is possibly a sign of a blockage in the blood vessles that inflate, causing the penis to stiffen evenly. If a blockage or scar tissue develops on one side, the pronounced bend produced can be a problem in later life.

If this is more than just a slight tilt or lean, you'll want an immediate exam, possibly by a urologist, but start with your family doctor or GP.

Good luck. Don't wait!

same here... girlfriend noticed 2 weeks ago... no pain just weird. Did you find anything?

I have the same problem did you find any good info thank

I have the same problem.The shaft dents in at the base on left side and the base only half inflates. No pain or bending. Erection ok Just large dent on left side. Appears to be hardening in arteries at base of penis. Not sure if it is peyronies disease

Has anyone cured this and how long did it take.

Same thing. dent on left hand side . Hardening plaque near base of penis.. Base only becomes half erect. Sexual appetite died. No pain

Have the same ailment- recent as in 3 weeks ago. Left side of penis has developed a dent when erect - about third of way up. No other issues just this gay dent. Any ideas what it is/was caused by???