I'm a 16 year old boy and I love fingering myself as I jerk off but I want to feel something bigger I don't have a boyfriend and I'm to young to buy a dildo anyone who has helpful ideas you'll be helping me out thanks

I think you should hit me up and I'll do you anytime you want.<3 check out my facebook page: David Carmack ;-)

I make my own. Salt dough really is prefect for moulding your own dildos. You can make a toy perfect for your needs. If you want to make one read on. You will need: • 1 large bowl. • 1 sheet of cling-film. (seren wrap) • 1 sheet grease-proof paper. • 1 cup of salt. (270g) • 2 cups of all-purpose flour. (300g) • 1 cup of warm water. (235ml) • [optional] sand paper. (Or a pumice stone) • [optional] 2 tbsp food colouring. (12ml) • Acrylic varnish or spray (PVA can be used if unavailable) Food colouring is optional, but once you've made your toy, it'll last for years to come, if made correctly; so it's nice to add a splash of colour, and take your time making it, it really makes it so much more appealing. I personally used red, and it came out the most gorgeous rosy pink color. NOTE: Acrylic varnish is preferable to pva glue when it comes to sealing the toy. If you use PVA you have to use a condom when using your toy (seren wrap will do if you can't get your hands on one) however this is not nessecary with a proper acrylic varnish or spray finish. Step 1 -------- Mix together the salt, and flour in your large bowl. Make sure it is blended well. Step 2 -------- Now add the food colouring to your warm water. For this I recommend liquid food colouring, as gel food colouring does not mix in as well. Mix until the food colouring is dispersed evenly, and there are no lumps. Step 3 -------- Gradually add the water to your mixture of salt, and flour. As you add the water, scoop in the mixture from the outside of the bowl, into the centre, to ensure all of the flour is wet. Continue to do so until all of the water has been added to the mix. Step 4 -------- Continue mixing until the mixture has turned into a dough. If the mixture is still gooey, add a little more flour, and a little more salt. Once the dough has formed, knead it, until it's an even consistency, and there are no lumps left. The smoother the dough, the better the finished product (unless you like lumps). Step 5 -------- Wrap you dough in cling-film (seren wrap) and put it in the fridge for 45 minutes. Step 6 -------- Now it's time to make your dildo. Each mixture will make 2! You can make them as big or small as you want. Add bumps, or rings. Bend the end to make a toy that hits your g-spot with every thrust. Carve details into the shaft, even carve the tip..the possibilities are endless! My favourite home made toy have a curved end, a carved tip, small bumps, and 3 rings on the shaft, and it's amazing. Be creative! -------- Make sure you add 2 inches of extra dough to the base of your dildo. This comes in handy later on. Step 7 -------- Read step 8 before you do this. Turn your oven up to 100 degrees celsius (210 degrees fahrenheit) and move the shelf to the middle of the oven. Step 8 -------- This step may have to be done in the middle of the night, as you don't want to be leaving a phallic object in the oven in the middle of the day, where you dad or sister could find it. That would be embarrassing. If you have to do this, store your toy in an airtight container; it doesn't have to be kept in the fridge, as long as it is airtight. Store it in your wardrobe, or under your bed. When your able to put your toy in the oven for up to 5 hours, turn on your oven at the temperature above, and come back to this step. -------- Put your creation on your grease proof paper, on a baking tray. If you want a curve in your toy, don't put it on its side. Instead, use the extra length at the bottom of the toy, and squash it onto the paper whilst holding the toy upright. If necessary brush water onto the base so it sticks to the paper. Then bend the toy and gently balance the tip on the paper, and make sure the bend is the shape you desire. NOTE: This will effect the shape of the tip slightly, due to the pressure placed on it, if your toy is big. This can be fixed later on. If you don't want a bend, do the same, but bend the toy directly at the base, rest the tip on the paper, and make sure the toy is straight, from tip to (now distorted) base. Step 9 -------- Place the toy in the oven for 90 minutes. Step 10 -------- Now remove it. The outside will now be semi hard, and the phallic shape will be set, you should be able to pick it up without the shape distorting, if you can't, put it back in for 20 minutes and try again. Now use a pair of scissors to cut the base off, so your just left with the shaft you wanted. -------- Now that the toy has a hard shell, placing it on its side, won't distort the design. So place it back on the baking tray, and put it in the oven for 2 hours. Step 11 -------- After 2 hours, take it out of the oven. To check it's cooked all the way through, try and press a fork through it from the base. If it goes through, put it back in the oven for 20 minutes, and try again, continue until it is cooked through. If it doesn't go through, let it cool, and go to the next step. Step 12 -------- Now it's time to sort out the tip, and the base. Using a piece of sandpaper (or a pumice stone) rub in circle on the tip until you have a tip that's rounded to your liking. Do the same to the base. If you can't get sandpaper or a pumice stone, you can skip this step, as it is more about the appearance of the toy, rather than the functionality. The orgasms will be just as good either way. Step 13 -------- Now cover your toy with a thin layer of acrylic varnish/spray, or PVA glue. Wait for it to dry, and add another layer, and wait for it to dry. Make sure it is completely sealed, so no moisture can get in, as this would lead to mould, and that can be dangerous. -------- Congratulations! Your very own home made dildo, ready to use. They're so simple to make, and sooo satisfying to use. Enjoy!