I'm 17 and I have two strange looking holes adjacent to eachother on my penis with tiny black coloured hard growth inside them, what could be the problem? Please help I'm worried.

I do too im really scared. there black on the outside of my skin and there a right next to each other and there are on the outside too! this just happened yesterday and im so scared

Hold on. Let's clarify here.

You say that you have two "holes" adjacent to each other on the penis with tine black colored hard growth inside them. Is this a pimple or black-head that we are describing here? If so, it's acne and a simple cleaning like you would for a black head on your nose or face would be enough.

Assuming that this is NOT a simple clogged pimple, we need to know what you mean by a "hole". Is this a scab? Is this a scar or a healed ulcer?
If so, you'll want to be seen by a doctor or medical clinic.

It's possible that you've scraped or irritated your penis enough to injure the skin. It may just need some first aid cream to keep it moist and sterile...

However, if you're describing one or two "holes" that run along the base mid-line of your penis, and pass all the way into your ureathra, so that you can and do leak urine through these holes, that's a whole nother condition that requires a doctor's visit for consultation of minor surgery to correct.
This would NOT be something that happened overnight or recently. It would be a congenital flaw that has been with you since birth. And, though some can cope with it without surgery, today, we tend to solve it with surgery so that it's not a problem in adult life.

Let us know which of the above senarios your situtation turns out to be, ok? Good luck.

I have a similar problem at the people listed above and they didn't seem to reply back to the person who was trying to help them.

I am a 17 male with some insecurity issues but I am attractive according to some of my peers so this may sound a bit off.

I draw a quick diagram in MSPaint.exe to try and help explain my situation.

http://i38.tinypic.com/xor6f4.png

Theres this small bump along the line on the other side of my shaft and it's been there I think for over 2-3 years possibly more. I havn't really paid attention to it because I thought it would go away in time but recently it seems there is another EXTREMELY small black dot, probably about the size of this period . a little bit next to it.

The black dot is probably about 3 millimeters wide which doesn't seem so big but since it's kind of on my penis, it looks big.

Can this possibly be identified because I'm extremely nervous about confronting my dad about this.

In the diagram, the black dot represents the black hole which around it is a hard black bead or stone or something. It's probably some type of insect that's found its home there somehow when I was a bit younger. The brown dot above the black one represents the hole that goes adjacent from the black dot which could be like an air hole for it or something. I have no idea what the hell this is but any help for this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, for further clarification, it's not a pimple or blackhead, it's been there for over 3 years and probably more because I can't really remember a time where it wasn't there but I've just been recently worried about it because theres another black dot appearing randomly fairly close to it but theres no hole adjacent to it yet. I'm slowly freaking out.

Also, sorry for doubleposting but they are not directly connected to my urethra, I do not leak urine and it does not hurt. It's just a hard black bump under the skin and right above it is a small hole showing that it's black and above, adjacent to it its a hole connecting to it which is I guess an air hole or whatever.

Asianboy--
Thanks for the diagram. That's extremely helpful.
You've clarified that it is NOT a hole that passes to your urethra, nor do you leak urine.
That clarifies that we are not seeing as severe a problem as original might have thought.

The fact that you have two black dots makes me think of one of three things:
1) That you've been bit by an insect twice.. a flea or similar bitting insect, or
2) That you've had a blister of some sort erupt and it's in the healing phase which may be a black scab now.'
3) If the dots are perfectly spaced, and regular shaped, or if they strattle the midline or a scar, then I'd begin to think that they are the aftermath of some corrective surgery that many have been done when you were very young... perhaps to correct a congenital defect... such as an openning through to the urethra.

In any case, I think the definitive word would be a trip to the doctor.... and if at all possible, you might ask your biological father if he's ever experienced anything like this before. Even an older brother might be able to shed some light on it.

(However, if these spots have developed since you've had sex or may have been exposed to an STI or STD, through intercourse or oral sex, or something similar with another partner..... then I would start at the medical clinic ASAP and get treatment.)

I'm very interested in what you learn.
Keep us posted in any case, please.

Hi asianboy,

I have the same spots, in almost the same locations, and I've had them since well before puberty. So, 30+ years later and I'm still healthy. It is not an STD. If I squeeze it, and I used to many times, I can get a white substance out of it, it looks just like smegma.

A doctor once told me it was a sebaceous gland. I do know it has not changed shape or size, ever. I have the little tube thing, everything.

My opinion, ask your doctor at your next physical but don't worry about it.

Thank you Medic-Dan. That was very helpful!

i have the exact same problem described by medic dan and his explanation also seemed very relliable and specific. i also have agitated it buy squeezing really hard (doesnt hurt at all) to get the little black thing off and sometimes the white stuff underneath. ive been worrying about it so this evening i (with a q tip) dabbed rubbing alcohal into the hole, and i could see it bubbling slowly so i assume theres some infection. does this go away on its own, is there any getting rid of it? 8-|

i have no idea myself. i was wondering if i wuld just one day have enough courage to cut it off with a pair of doctor scissors because its really bothering me. medic dan what have you done to it because the only way to get rid of it is to get it surgically removed or by yourself but i do not know. i dont want to spend money on a surgury.

my condition isn't like yours. i noticed it when urinating, urine driped from the end. i thought it was like a drop falling but i looked and it is a very small hole same color as my skin. i am scared if i need surgry, . :$ Can this be left alone or heal?

Anonymous wrote:

my condition isnt like yours i noticed it when urinating, urin driped from the end, i thought it was like a drop falling but i looked and it is a very small hole same color as my skin , i am scared if i need surgry, can this be left alone or heal?

This is not an unusal condition.
At age 12, it is not likely to close up on it's own.

You will want to show the condition to your family doctor, and he can advise you on how simple or complex the surgury would be to close these holes up.

Some men do not have a problem continuing with slight leakage when they urinate, but just clean up and live with it.
Others find it a great annoyance. You'll want to speak with your doctor.

This is nothing that you have done wrong. it is simply an incomplete growth process much like a small birth defect.
You should not be ashamed of it. Nor should you worry about going to the doctor. This is a common occurance.

Good luck.

Okay,

I've been looking into this for quite some time and can't figure out what is going on with me. Here is the situation. When I was younger on the side of my penis (right side) I had two small opening and in one of them I had a small black item inside the hole. The older I got the item slower seemed to push it's self out of the opening. The material was small and black and when I palmed it after it fell out one day it was a little hard but with enough pressure it could be broken up by the hand.

The two opening are still there yet very, very small. Once again this was when I was younger around 12 or 14. I have never been able to have anyone tell me what it was. it never caused pain and once again it's on the right side of my penis. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks man i was scared to.... I had it for a while....the last time the hard things were in the whole i just squeezes it out...nothin happened.....it just appeared so i decided to look into it, before i did again

I dont really have the same thing.. though i have a hole right near the tip that sometimes leaks when i piss.. I am also 17 and just noticed this a few days ago. It's very close the the opening at the tip and i am also, very worried and wondering if i should seek help.