I have flesh coloured dots on my scrotum and shaft, is it a disease of some sort? :'(
I dont want to visit a doctor :$ , but i need info on this problem.
The dots dont sting, itch or burn,and I don't have any syptoms of any disease I know.
It can't be an STD because I am a virgin.
Please advise ASAP.

They could actually be from hairs..ESPECIALLY IF you shave.. I am not a virgin, and have been with only a few guys, but my husband has what you describe..My ex also had those..

IF YOU ever suspect anyhting LIKE an STD in the future, you do not need parental consent to get checked out at your local county health department! It is also usually free.

i'm 15 and a virgin. i have many very small red and flesh colored dots on my shaft. They don't itch, burn, sting or become sore. They have been here for about 9 months. I dont shave there so what could they be???

it sounds like hair follicles where they r growing i got em 2 its normal

yeah im 15 also... it looks like the white dots are only on my scrotum though... idk if this is serious or what... but its scaring the sh*t outta me..

well im kinda scared cuz i gott them on my lower shaft and scrotum...
is it possible to have folliculitus on your shaft?

i have the same problem except mine become very itchy red and sore.
im 13 is this a servere problem?

(repost from another thread)

i have had these skinish coloured dots over the base of my penis and up some of the shaft since i hit puberty, im now 24, they were there long before my first sexual partner.
they dont itch or cause any problems, its a strictly aesthetic (appearance) issue. i have seen a doctor a few years ago, it can on occassion be infected pubic hair folicules (were hair comes from), which is treated with a cream. if this has no effect (it didnt for me) then to be honest, you just have to get used to that being how it looks. it can be a little unnerving, all i can suggest is that when you get a serious relationship, before the first time perhaps you could explain to your partner, and if she has issues go to see a docter in together or visit a sexual health clinic together.
my girlfirend has no issues with it, she knows i have no other partners so it isnt an STD/STI.
if it helps i believe it could be linked to skin conditions as when i was young i had ecxma (i cant spell it) on my genitals, and to this day suffer the occasional bout on my face of it.
dont panic mate, as far as i can tell its a solely appearance issue, and mature girls wont be shocked by it, and she has no issues with us having unprotected sex (she is on the pill), but i would obviously advise when the time comes for you rubber up! condoms will also reassure any future partners.
i hope this helps

i have a large number of small bumps on the shaft of my penis as well.
i do an excessive amout of masterbation and the bumps are manly concentrated where my hand "does its work" they have no iching or burning. Just wondering if i should get them checked out?

I've had the same problem actually. As far as I can tell it's not an STI/STD it could just be hair follicles that are trying to grow hair. Though I do notice that when I don't masturbate they tend to minimize. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor, but it isn't contagious. My partner hasn't contracted it.

I have these to, i am going through puberty and i am obviously be a virgin.My dad is in jail so i cant ask him about it and well id just embarass myself by asking my mom.they seem to be by my pubic hair at the base of my penis and on my scrotum.

Ok, So I am a female however I had something very similar to this. I was very concerned so I went in to my gynecologist and had her take a look. She told me that the harmless bumps were called molloscum. They are harmless bumps that are transferred very easily. They can be transferred from skin to skin, from soiled towels or linens etc. She said they were not serious as they go away on their own. She also said they are quite common in children; however they generally get them on their arms or other locations and not on the genitals. I hope this helps however if you ever have concern go see a doctor!! You would be surprised how much they see. If you google 'free clinics' in your town it should bring up a cost effective way to have it checked out.
Hope that helps a little.

kk well i got the same things on my scrodum going on to the underside base of my shaft reading wat most people have posted makes sense because on some of the dots i have pubic hair coming out of them but this is not anywere near all my other pubic hair