I have to say that I never imagined I would have cramps and spasms like this from one soccer match (that lasted for only 30 minutes). I guess it has something to do with a fact that I am a lazy person and I do not engage in this kind of things easily. So, I have muscle issues now and a friend mentioned chlorzoxazone as an option. What side effects may I notice from taking this medication?

I am not certain why you are even considering taking a medication for something like this. I mean, these cramps will pass on its own after couple of days and will not come back (unless you start with activities again, which I recommend). So, why taking a medication that will most certainly help, but that has some side effects that are not mild at all (headaches, dizziness, nausea and these are not the most dangerous ones)?