Hi. I'm 40 year old female and I suffer from one condition called Major Depression.
This condition is manifesting with loss of interest pleasure in usual activities accompanied by sleep and appetite disturbances.
I also experienced feelings of guilt or worthlessness, decreased sex drive and inability to concentrate.
I was diagnosed with this condition about a year ago and I am taking some drug called Wellbutrin.
I have heard that these antidepressants could cause many side effects and that’s why I wonted to know a bit more about this drug.
Thanks!

Hello. I think I could help you because my wife has been using this drug several years ago.
Wellbutrin, a relatively new antidepressant medication and it is given to help relieve certain kinds of major depression.
You already described typical symptoms of this condition so you are aware that this is one serious type of depression.
There are some side effects of this drug you should know about.
More common side effects may include:
abdominal pain, agitation, anxiety, constipation, dizziness, dry mouth and excessive sweating.
Remember- do not drink alcohol while you are taking Wellbutrin because an interaction between alcohol and Wellbutrin could cause a seizure.