Hi Everyone!!

I am in huge tension since last week. My period last month was on 9th september and I had unprotected sex with ma husband on or around 14th of september and then i took ipill after 48 hours of it and after about 15 days of taking ipill, i got  periods(i.e on 28th of september),but the flow was very very less and it remained for 2 days only.And as i thought its safe to have sex while periods so we had unprotected sex again on the last day on this period means on d 3rd or fourth day(i.e on 30th sep or 1st october).so iwas expecting ma periods on 26  or 27th of october but now its already 30th october.My periods are delayed by 3 days now. My cycle is of 28 days.And ma periods are almost regular.

Please help me on this. I am really tensed. Is there any way to check weather i am preganant or not ?

hello maam

i am afsana,i got period at the age of 12.

now im 23 years,unmarried,studying msc chem.,,51 kg.

earlier i used to get period in time or 1-2 days before. but in the past 1 year im not having regular periods.last time i got periods on january 2012.after consulting a lady doctor,she proscribedme "*prevent-n "* tablet(4 tablets)*on july* .after having that i* got period on august1st week*.( i want to know the reason why i got period after having thattablet,as i had visited 2 doctors which got in vain.but her med helped me)after that i didnot have period again.when i approach to her with the same problem,she prescribed me with the same tablet .now till now im not having period.what to do now?.im very much disturbed.plz help me.waiting for the answerthank you

yes r u pregnant u contact to doctor