I had unprotected sex on 28th May 2015, the 5th day of my periods (bleeding was over. but after sex could see some bleeding and some spotting on 6th day). Had i-pill on the 7th day of my periods. My periods usually last for 6-7 days, with first 4 days of heavy/regular bleeding.My usual cycle is of 26 days. I took a home pregnancy test on 30th May as i didn't get my period till then. It was negative.It's 13th June now and I still have not got my periods. Could you please help me?

Hi there

If you have a 26 day cycle, the fertile days begin from 7th day to 12th day. 10th to 12th being the most fertile days. iPill is most effective when taken within hours of unprotected sex. Home pregnancy tests can go wrong, suggest you visit a clinic and get a clinical pregnancy test done. Good luck

thanks for the reply! I had my periods the very next day. Also, i had taken a different brand pregnancy test (home kit) again and that too was negative. Should I still be worried about anything?