Me n my Girlfriend had sex just before her dates for period i.e on 30th April n her dates were on 2nd may.... But while having protected sex the condom got torn inside but v came to know immediately... N v stopped... She took Ipill with 3 hrs... It has been 6 days but her periods dint came yet... She is taking as much as possible heat to pre-pond her periods... But still it dint came yet... We both r really worried... Are there any chances of pregnancy?? Please help....

Hi guest,Chances are low that she is pregnant.  The I-pill is very effective within 72 hours of pregnancy.  Late periods are a VERY common side effect as well.

Also, that close to her period it is unlikely she'd get pregnant anyways.  The egg is usually not viable that close to her period and she's at her lowest fertility.

Hope it helps.

Hello doctor actually i had a sex with my boyfriend and he used condom too and we did sex 2 day before my periods date like 15 feb we did and my periods date is 17 feb but next day like on 16 feb at 10.30 pm i took ipill and today is 24 feb i dont get my periods yet is there any chance of preagnancy please let me knw

Me and my gf had sex on 25th day of around 38 days cycle and took ipill within an hour of intercourse.. stil shes not got her periods.. its lmost 40 days frm her last periods, any chances of she being pregnant