I need some fresh information about alternatives and hepatitis c treatment, also, opinion on iron and vitamin a effect on this condition. Some people claim that it can’t harm, so said that it should be avoided. ????

For hep C you can try with Hydra Cel, wonderful product that promotes absorption of nutrients. You add a small squirt to all your water and this helps to open up the cell wall allowing more nutrients to enter each cell and more harmful toxins to be carried out of the cells. The Hydra Cell comes in the Wellness Packs. Another one is the Microhydrin PLUS, Selenium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, NAC & Alpha Lipoic Acid all of these Antioxidants are there. I’ve learned that Iron and Vitamin A can progress liver scar tissue if its already present, so it is important to avoid Iron and Vitamin A as much as possible