i am five weeks pregnant and i would like to know if it is safe to use herbalife during pregnancy. I have a problem with fibroids and have been using the products since may this year

Health Advisor
You need to consult your gynecologist about this. When I was pregnant (it was a healthy pregnancy, with no risks at all), my gyn wouldn't let me do anything (take my omega 3 pills for better concentration or do any light exercises). I was just allowed to take the prenatal vitamins and that was it.

I was given no reasons why. She said: "Do this" after you give birth.

I am sure no weight loss products should be used in pregnancy.

Herbalife does not have to be used for weight-loss. It is just well known by the public to be used for weight-loss. The company is about nutrition.

I have used the products for years, no, I don't sell it:) Just bring the herbalife labels to your doctor and they will guide you. Great products.

Herbalife Nutrition products are the best products on the planet. They are packed with vitamins and minerals and are fantastic in pregnancy. My best friend was 5 months pregnant when she started using the products for excellent nutrition. And she found that none of her symptoms from her previous pregnancy occured on this one. She had amazing energy throughout the rest of her pregnancy and the birth was much better and she was much stronger to deliver. Herbalife Nutrition is safe for adults, children and babies in the womb. In fact its a great way of ensuring that you are getting all the vital nutrients you require to grow a baby. Food just isn't what it used to be. I wish i had been taking the products when pregnant on my three children. I intend to keep taking my products for the rest of my life and hopefully when i conceive again I'll continue taking them.

If only I had had started Herbalife during pregnancy!!! I have suggested it all my nursing and pregnant friends non of them ever had any problems. My doctor used Herbalife herself during pregnancy.. With Doctors it's only a matter of getting educated.. Herbalife is food. So if you eat during pregnancy, healthy Formula 1 shakes is the best thing you can give your baby and yourself.. You can even have it for a snack!!

are the pills  relax now from herbal life safe during pregnancy im 14 weeks pregnant?? i been having very strong headaches for days

IM 7 WKS PREGNANT AND I HAVE SOO MANY SYMPTOMS AND I TEMPT TO EAT NON HEALTHY FOOD DO HAPPEN TO KNOW WHICH PRODUCTS ARE THE ONES SHE TOOK SO I CAN TAKE ASWELL I NEED SOME TO CONTROL MY CRABBINGS FOR CHEETOS ICE CREAM AND ALL THOSE SNACK JUNK FOO AND MY NAUSEA

Im a personal wellness coach of herbalife. Yes herbalife is all about nutrition. Giving nutrition to ur cell means u're giving ur cell something it deserves. Thats why anyone can consume herbalife. Babies, adults, old people, Everyone ! :) If u wanna know more about the products, prices and everything, u can contact me. :)

I read that too much vitamin A is dangerous for the baby, so the herbalife shakes have 35% of vitamin A and plus de prenatal vitamins that have 50% ... is it too much? because even cereals and everything has it. I had use herbalife for a while and i love it, but know that I'm pregnant I don't know if i should continue. I only having 1 shake during the day

Hi, I am fourteen weeks pregnant and had just started with the formula one shakes prior to finding out I was expecting. I have continued to have one shake a day just for the nutrition, as I have been very sick with this pregnancy. I would love to learn more about using these products during pregnancy. I have had gestational diabetes through the past three pregnancy's and am looking to find a way to avoid it this time. Any information would be great.

hi i am pregnant i am on all the products. now that i am pregnant can i still take all of of them

Hi Just curious, "all product"?

Can you be more specific about the product you take. 

You take cell u loss too?

Hi am on formula 1 2shakes a day and a healthy dinner is this ok for when pregnant and also on the lemon and rasberry tea is that safe while pregnant as ive heard not to take that just like normal tea and coffee shoukd be reduced is this correct many thanks :-)

Hi are the teas ok to take while pregnant as ive been told normal tea and coffee I should go down to only 1 a day due to caffeine is this the same for herballife tea or should I not be drinking that I am also on 2 shakes a day and ahealthy dinner is this sade and ok while pregnant??
Many thanks

I am a Herbalife distributor and am 4 months pregnant. I take the shakes daily, my doctor says they are okay because they are all natural. The herbal tea is not a product I would use during pregnancy due the the amount of natural sources of caffeine. The cellular activator and multivitamin are great to take during pregnancy also, but be aware that the multivitamin only contains around 133mcg of folic acid, it is advised that pregnancy 800mcg of folic acid should be consumed.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use