Good day everyone. How are you. A few days ago, I started to use use Cordarone pills, of course, after my doctor prescribe me those pills. So far, I am satisfied with it. No side - effects and I do feel fine. But, my friend who was using it as well told me that this is just good at the beginning and that very soon I will start to have some side - effects. I am wondering which side - effects. What can I expect, are there any bad side - effects of cordarone antiarrhytmics?

Let me know what do you know...

Good day there. I understand your concern, but since you don’t have any side – effects at this moment, at the beginning maybe you will avoid any possible side – effect of Cordarone. But of course, like every other pills Cordarone has it’s own side – effects as well. More common side effects are :

• Cough
  • dizziness,
  • fever
  • numbness or tingling in the fingers or toes
  • painful breathing
  • sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
  • shortness of breath
  • trembling or shaking of the hands
  • trouble with walking
  • unusual and uncontrolled movements of the body
  • weakness of the arms or legs.

Good luck with it. 

Hey there. Well, I also do believe that if I didn't have any side - effects at the beginning of this therapy, than I won't have them after. But who knows all thing that I can do is wait to see what is going to happen. OK, somehow I assumed that those are some of the side - effects that I can expect. I also do believe that those are common side - effects for almost every medicine. Right? Now, are there some side - effect that are not that common? Some rare side - effects that can also happen? If you know any of them I think that everyone would be grateful to know it. Thank you.

Hey. Of course that there are, but they are very, very rare. But like you already probably know, maybe you won’t even have any of the side – effects that Cordarone can cause. But just in case, here are some of them that are rare, but they can happen. So, you can have: dry eyes, dry skin, coldness, blurred vision, irregular heartbeats, pain in the scrotum, you are nervous all the time, your eyes are sensitive to the lights, you have slow heartbeats, you are swelling, you are losing your weight and you are losing it as well. Also, you can have a skin rash, yellow eyes or yellow skin, abdominal pain, bleeding gums, etc.

Hi there. There are actually a lot of side – effects that this medicine can cause. For example,  wheezing, cough, chest pain, trouble breathing, coughing up blood; blurred vision, vision loss, headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting, feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion, swelling, rapid weight gain, weight loss, thinning hair, feeling too hot or too cold, increased sweating, irregular menstrual periods, swelling in your neck, numbness, burning, pain, or tingling in your hands or feet; or nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, yellowing of the skin or eyes. Those are bad side – effects.