I heard of relatively new birth control pills (seasonale), that decreases the number of yearly menstrual periods. I would like to try that, but I would like to know before, what Seasonale side effects are.
Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
There are two groups of Seasonale side effects. One group is not really harmful, but with the other, medical attention is needed. So, with less serious side effects, you can continu taling Seasonale, but must also talk to your doctor: bleeding, spotting, headache, vomiting, nausea, changes in skin color, depression, breast tenderness, changes in appetite. Those symptoms are very common with other birth control pills.
And there is this other group and it’s side effects could be much more severe, such as allergic reaction, like difficulty breathing or swelling on tongue or face. Seasonale could cause blood clot in lung (shortness of breath or even coughing up blood(, problems with eyes (even complete loss of sight), breast lumps, problems with liver, chest pain, severe headache, vomiting, vision or speech disturbance… If you experience any of this or similar side effects, you must stop taking seasonale and contact your doctor immediately.
I hope you shall make the right choice with contaception !