I had sex for the first time and i knew i was going to bleed cause that is what iv heard. Well three days have gone by and im still bleeding, not bad but pretty good from now and then. Is this something normal, or should i be worried?

Community Administrator
Hi there Sweetdays! Welcome to the steadyhealth.com!

Check out some of these already discussed similar topics and see if you can relate. If not, you may add a couple of your own questions.

This is the best and the easiest way to avoid duplicating similar subjects!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/lost-virginity-a-couple-days-ago&highlight=#332022

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/please-answer-need-guidance-bleeding-after-sex&highlight=#331931

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/bleeding-after-first-few-times&highlight=#331792

Best Regards
Billy

Don't worry to much yet... I had the same problem my first time... give it a week... Mine brought on my period....

Great post Billy :-)

i had sex for the first time, im on the pill and skipped my period that was due just a couple days before i had sex. im bleeding, almost like my period

could it have brought on my period

Are these posts telling you to go to the gynocologists supposed to be calming?
Anyways...
I had sex for the first time and it hurt for only about the first 5 minutes, I didn't bleed too much afterward but ever since then I will find a little blood after urinating and its already been three days. %-)
Oh and yes, we used a condom. Also is it ok to experience a little discomfort in the vaginal area like soreness?

so, now this is scaring me. does it ALWAYS hurt or are there sometimes for the first time, when it doesnt hurt? and doesit usually bleed a lot during first time normally? or only spots? i would love to find out before it happens with my boyfriend.
also, after the first time that he fingered me, i was rly sore. is that usual? i mean that was a while ago and he has continued to do it, but if it isnt normal, it would be great to know... im only 15... so i dont know much about this stuff %-)

ridhima wrote:

sweetdayz wrote:

so do you have any updates for us?

This is very common. relax and it should work out OK :)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have a problem…I am a virgin and I’ve never had sex (intercourse) before ,today I was with my friend and we had some sexual moments, and we decided to go further, so we tried anal sex, during it slipped a little bit and I stopped him because I thought he hit my vagina, and we continued,,,after two hours I went back home, and I found bleeding, weird one,,it is close to brown blood and not pure red one…but I didn’t feel it inside…did I lose my virginity? Did anyone have such a problem before?

if you have had sex either anally, vaginally, or orally you are no longer a virgin.

[img]

I had sex for the first time last night, and I went to the bathrooom and found bleeding from my vag. Reading these post have made me less worried. I hope it's normal and will go away on it's own. Thank you everyone!