Are there any good drugs available without prescription to help with premature ejaculation? I have had this problem for a long time now and it is putting a real strain on my sex life. If someone could suggest the best drug to deal with this problem, that would be totally awesome!

HI
Sorry to hear about that.. Check my posting on masturbation and premature ejaculation and how to cure it.. u might get some tips.. u can also send me a message in my inbox n we can talk more. here's the link..thanks

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/over-selfpleasuring-causes-premature-ejaculation-and-how-to-cure-or-overcome-it&highlight=

Yes there is a drug whose generic name is "depaxetine".Take 30-60 mg 1hr before sex.It is particularly for premature ejaculation problem.

may be you masturbate a lot and masturbating often leads to premature ejaculation. you need to quit masturbation. after 6 to 8 months you penis will be more healthy