2 days ago me and my boyfriend had sex. It was my first time, we used a condom by the way. It didn't really hurt at the time. I did bleed afterwards but it stopped that night. But yesterday and today i have had brownish discharge and i have light cramps now and then. I should *fingers crossed* be on my period in 4/5 days. Im REALLY getting worried about it though because i know a light period can be the sign of pregnancy and mine are normally quite heavy. Anybody else had this? Is it normal?

HELP :-(

This is normal for a woman very soon after her first time. Sometimes women bleed for a few days afterwards, especially if they continue to have sex. If you find that the bleeding doesn't stop after a couple weeks, see a doctor.

Ah right. So it doesn't mean im pregnant then and should get my period?

Well, I can't tell you if you're pregnant or not, only that your symptoms are common for recent loss of virginity. Wait until your period is supposed to come. If it doesn't come, take a pregnancy test. However, don't panic if it doesn't come for a couple days because sometimes it takes the body just a bit to adjust when you have sex for the first time.