I'm 16 years old and have never been sexually active but in the past 6 months have developed a small pink/red bump about 1/2 inch below my penis on my scrotum. I have no idea what it is and I'm extremely anxious to get rid of it. Any possible diagnosis or treatment options would be extremely helpful. :$

Community Administrator
Hello asdf,

Welcome to the Steadyhealth.com. It is not so common to place 3 same posts on three different forums, so I directed all the replies to just one post in the Men's health forum.

You will find answers to your question on this link:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/redish-pinkish-scrotum-bump&highlight=#323749

Best Regards
Billy

I had the same sensation and was thinking crabs but couldn't find anything down there. I went to the GP and he said it was a fungus which needed a special soap before showering and an ointment after for 10 days. I suggest you see your doctor it's better than worrying.

I also have a larger then normal pinkish bump on my scrotum, its been there for awhile now and has gotten progressively bigger, unfortunately i have no medical insurance at the time being so i can't easily visit a GP; there seems to be no pus inside due to its reddish nature but im not sure