okay, so here is my problem. about three weeks ago i lost my virginity, it hurt and i bleeded a lot, but i know that's normal. the next day we tried to have sex, but when he penetrated one time i asked him to stop because of the pain, then when i went to the bathroom i noticed a little bit of blood. about two days ago we tried to have sex again, but like last time it hurt so i asked him to stop and i also noticed the blood. i'm really worried because i have searched for topics like this and everyone ends up saying that it might be an STD. i don't feel any discomfort while i pee, like other girls, but i do have a bit of abdominal pain. i would love to go to the doctor but i'm only 17 and i don't want my mom to know that i'm sexually active.
could this be normal since it's been my firsts times?
maybe he's just been rough?

HELP! D:

:O so question did you use protection?
Ok and now since you were a virgin the bleeding really is normal it just varies from female to female I for an example didn't bleed at all until the next day and it was completely heavey for the next week...
I also have a friend who just spotted afterwards and then never again

As for the pain it will hurt for the first couple times until your body gets used to it have him do a little four play before so it relaxes you a little to where the muscles aren't so tight also try doing kegel exercises to help stretch out your muscle just like you would stretch before doing the splits.

Try finding a planned parent hood you don't need a parent to see a doctor there and they can also give you birth control if you are going to have sex be safe. Also since you are having sex you should start getting your yearly pap. To check if everything is ok

Hope things get better for you and kudos to you for lasting so long not many girls stay virgins up to 17

1 did you use protection, if so you prolly dont have a STD.... you chances are low

2. find a planned parenthood they will help you

also i bleed my first time also i knew it would prolly happen, but i only bleed the first day and it was spotting. take a few days then try again use lube and go slow... if its still painful find a planned parenthood and go from there....

also i bleed my first time also i knew it would prolly happen, but i only bleed the first day and it was spotting. take a few days then try again use lube and go slow... if its still painful find a planned parenthood and go from there.... good luck

hey, well, i had sex today, and after i noticed the same spotting but this time it was less than the other times.. and it hurt less. could it be that my body is just getting used to having sex?
and about the planned parenthood.. i don't know how that works here since i live in Puerto Rico, and it's different than the US. oh, and i did use protection.

thanks! (:

PS;
newbride42509.. thanks! i also give kudos to myself because here in Puerto Rico having sex at 17 is like not being cool, lol.

hi..dont scared its normel friend

M 17 ma gf is 17 bt. I went to f**k she allowed bt my pennies dinnt go inside her p***y.. Why I tried 8 times