Hi I'm 17 yrs old, Ive been dating my boyfriend for 7 months, I decided to have sex and lose my virginity to him last week and we did it with a condom. I did not bleed at all but felt a lot of pain. We tried several times in the next 2 days(always with a condom) but it still felt unpleseant. Yesterday (almost 5 days AFTER the last time we had sex) I noticed a really dark brownish, almost black discharge releasing from my vagina and it wont stop, my period isnt due till 12 more days or so. I am very afraid to ask anyone and tried looking online but i would really appreciate if i can get some help form this forum. I am starting to worry that this discharge could be due to implantation and that i could actually be pregnant, and i was told its too early to take a pregnancy test right now. I really don't know what to think, please help me.

thanks,
daniela

don't worry. it is normal for first time intercourse.some might even bleed.

yeah i just lost my virginity last night and i have a weird brownish discharge aswell, that's why i'm looking online trying to find out if it is normal or not.

i lost my viginity six days ago, on the fourteenth day of the pill, but my boyfriend used a condom each time we did it. I did not bleed, and three days after i noticed dark brown discharge.. i am supposed to get my period next week.
should i be okay? is this normal?

Hi people I lost my virginity yesterday morning and I had some brown discharge too. That's why I came online and looked up for some information too. I guess it is normal to have brown discharge after sex since everyone here is having similar problems. =) It was my first time and he didnt manage to go in too deep. And of course he did not ejaculate. I hope I am fine. =)

i have exactly your problem :-(

I had that problem too. I lost my virginity in January, and at that time I just bled, no brown secretion. I have only had sex twice after that, and my last time, I noticed that there were brown stains on the sheets. I was worried that this was bad news bears. That there was something wrong. Hopefully this is normal? Someone with a PhD please answer.

brown discharge or bleeding after sex has always reasons - vaginal infections, polyp, trauma, etc.

check below

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Omg i am having the same problem and this is seriously freaking me out. except i didn't do it with a condom.

i have the same problem to & he didnt use a condom either & he blew in me im scared :-(

I lost my virginity about four days ago...It was extremely painful and he really didn't get in too far (which is something else I found embarassing :O), we used a condom...I had some bleeding but that stopped like the morning after....but now I have this light brownish discharge...It doesn't really smell, so I guess that's a good sign....I'm just wondering how long is this normal for?? It's been three days...When should it stop? And should I get checked out by a doctor?

i just recently lost my virginity too and i;m due to have my period this week but it still hasn't come yet. my bf used a condom. and a few days after i also had a little bit of red brownish disharge as well and now i'm discharging normally. i dno if thats normal??

My boyfriend and I had sex just about a week ago. It was slightly painful, but not horrible and something we were definitely both ready for. He was also a virgin and we did use a condom. I noticed today that I had been having some brown discharge and it was rather terrifying. It seems we're all experiencing the same dilemma of sorts, but if anyone can clarify as to whether this is "normal" and routine or not, I think it would quell alot of anxieties!

yeah, i lost my virginity two days ago and i had a cloudy brownish-white discharge, i think it's normal. i heard it's just old-blood. i didn't bleed much, and we used a condom so i think we're all good(:

When does it stop?