Ok so about a week ago I had sex for the first time with my b/f. we used a condom but soon noticed it came off:/. 2 days later I took plan b just in case. 7 days later being today I got brown spotting, but then turned into heavy brown bleeding with a little of reg. red bleeding. I've never had this happen I'm not sure if this means pill was effective or not? What should I do?

Plan B contains highly concentrated dose of female sex hormones, the same ones that our body produces to control ovulation and menstrual cycle, among other things - it's basically the same thing as the birth control pills are, only it much stronger. So, when you take Plan B (and you took it in time, so I don't think the pregnancy is likely at all) you completely disturb your hormonal balance and that is why the official leaflet says that basically anything - from spotting, early or late periods to small bleeding or no bleeding at all, can happen after taking Plan B. Things should get back to normal before your next period.