i was having protected sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke,that same day was the last day of my period... 2 hrs later i took plan b as directed and a week later i have my period. My question is, can i be pregnant because im not suppose to get my period until the end of the month?

It would be unlikely that you would be pregnant.

Most women will have a period/bleeding about 1-2 weeks after using PLAN B.
PLan B kind of resets your cycle, to put it in easy terms.

So you mean there is hardly any chance of me getting pregnant?

Just curious b/c I had the above question happen to me about 3 weeks ago. Can you tell me if you were ok or prego?

There is extremely LOW RISK GIRLS!

ALMOST ALL women will bleed 1-2 weeks after PLAN B use.

On Jan. 7th my husband and I had sex. In the middle the condom broke. Well I am not on birth control b/c they cause me to have high blood pressure, and my insurance will not pay for me to have an IUD inserted. Well 10 hours later and much consideration I decided to go to the drugstore above the house and purchase Plan B (we have a 13 month old daughter right now and do not believe right now is the time to bring another child into our lives). I took the first pill when I got home and took the 2nd pill exactly 12 hours later. Well a week after I took Plan B I had bleeding that lasted 3 to 4 days. I had just finished my normal period on Jan. 6th. So I am wondering if the bleeding that I had a week after the Plan B pills was withdrawal bleeding from taking the pills, or was that my actually period again even though I had it the week before? It has now been 24 days since I took Plan B and I have not had a period except for the bleeding that occured a week after Plan B. I have taken 2 HPTs and both have been negative. I am starting to worry. Any help would be appreciated.

Does this mean period or just a little bit of discharge?

What was your outcome?

I was wondering the same thing...if i had a light period a week after using plan b is that my period? or should i still be expecting my normal period within that month?

I had unprotected sex and then took plan B five hours after said sex. I had been told that usually within a week it forces a period, but my period was due in two weeks anyways. SO like ten days later just about on schedule my period came. Now the pamphlet said that is how you it worked but it was my normal scheduled period does that mean im not pregnant? Because i mean for the rest of you it sounds as if it worked because you had the forced period. SO im sure you ladies are fine. Im still a little worried for myself.

this all happened to me... dont worry. not preg!

umm.... i had my period and on basically the last day of it (it was very light) i had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke... so about 14 or so hours later i took plan b and bled about 2 or 3 days directly after use. i started bleeding the day after i took it so i didn't know if it was my period coming back or i was bleeding from the pill? everybody i know whos taken it says they bled from it after about a week so i don't know if bleeding right after is abnormal or not... also my period was supposed to come yesterday... i haven't gotten it yet so is there any chance i could be pregnant?

i had just got done with my period and had sex the condom broke and ten to twenty mins later i took the next choice,then a week or maybe a lil less i started bleeding like a normal period but it was like 2 weeks or more im suppose to be starting me period but it hasnt come yet,was that my period?

ok so ive had similar issues previously where i took the pill and bleed a week later. but the last time i took the pill which was like 2 weeks ago i didnt bleed at all. does that mean i can get preg? i already have irregular periods where the come every 6 or 7 months and im noton any type of birth control.

ok so I had the same issue ... I had sex then I took the pill, a week after taking the pill I got my period/bleeding after that day I haven't get my period :-(( I'm very worried and I have taken 2 pregnacy test at home and they come out negative .. So .. ?? I'm wondering if I am pregg or not ?? Does anyone here after getting the bleeding discharge have gotten their period again ??? Please help me ! .....