I would like to hear some names of the celebrities who undergone the liposuction. I know about Demi Moore only. I am only not sure if she did before or after ¡§The Striptease¡¨.
I read somewhere that she is in some kind religion group now which her current husband doesn¡¦t improve. Well, that is age difference I guess

Oh, I read that beside Demi, Cher had liposuction which is evidential, Melanie Griffith, Roseanne Barr ƒº¡Kand Susan Sarandon I think. Well, I guess that there are bunch of celebrities who haven¡¦t said in public that they undergone the liposuction.

Hi there,
Well liposuction is very popular now days and many people do it in order to get rid of excess weight. It is just important to know that removal of too much fat might be life threatening. Women usually do liposuction on abdomen and in thighs but men like to do liposuction most often on abdomen and on flanks. The number that I found out is showing the amount of liposuctions done in 2006. More than 400 000 patients had liposuction. Do celebrities just make these things more popular? I know that Tara Reid and Kelly Osbourne also had liposuction. Even Zeta-Jones had this procedure. Have you had the procedure?
I hope this helped a bit.