I have done stupid thing yesterday qhen we were drunk me and my friend. my friend put small quantity of chewing gum at my penis hole. it dodnt came out but i m not getting any difficult at time urine. and sex too. plese tell me how to take out the gum from my penis. or will I get any problem in future. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You could possibly develop an infection if you don't remove the gum.

See your doctor.

good luck.

can we see gum by video x-ray? how doea it possinle to remove. please tell me

I don't know how well it would show on an x-ray.  Nor do you want radiation that close to your genitalia.

They can use a cystoscope. Basically, it's an instrument they can insert into the urethra.

hi i have the situation too how to get gum inside of ur penis and out of it. I am really scared and i dont know how it end up in my penis. please give me tips i will very much appreciate it
btw do i need to go through surgery?! PLZ IM REALLY SCARED I DONT WANNA DIE IM ONLY 13 PLEASE FIND A WAY TO CURE IT PLZ 

sadly you will die in 4 months