In my semen analyses were puss cells seen. I was prescribed on antibiotics for few weeks. After I finished with medicine I did another analysis and the number of puss cells was cut down significantly. The problem is that it happened to me before I know that I’ll be ok after I finish with treatment, but I also know that it will occur again. I need some long term effective medicine for puss cells in my semen.

I really don’t know what to say. If usual treatments don’t have long term effect on you, you might consider alternative medicine or something like that. Other thing that I can think off is that you might have some other condition that is some how connected with puss cells in your semen and that is left untreated. Beside antibiotic I am not aware of any other medicine for puss cells in semen. Good luck!

i found infertility problem with me and no cells seen in my semen in microbiologial test.
i took medication for improve semen cells in my semn for one year, as doctor suggesion i took semen analysis for three times for each two months once in that test seen puss cells (first) 00 to 01 (second) 01 to 02 and then ( third time ) 00 to 01 came.
why does it happen to me and what should i do for make it proper devolpoment and is it right in my devolopment or just they cheating me?
please answer me soon please, coz i have spent a lot of money for this treatment.
thank u
saravanane

dear i m also suffering from this problem since 2003 but hopeless results

in my semen analyses were puss cells

which medicine u have used to get cure from puss cells

fffasi ahmedfasfFriend since 6 month back i was also suffering with low sperm problem with the count of 50,000 per ml i have taken long treatement like 3 month from drs but result was same . But after that i heart one dr.namee mr.aijaz hakeem i went there with my all reports and get the treatement from him and believe me i got excellent result with in 2 months know last 20 days back i did my semen analysis and know my sperm count is 16 millions per ml

sir in my sperm test report nothing show any one sperm report is nil .but before it 6 year show 60% ..but now report is nil and my puss cell 10 to 12 .plz by God solve my problem i need baby .tell me any medicine treatment plzzzzzzzz

I have no sperms in my semen w.e.f pus cells 15-20 plz advise some medicines

Plz help me for God sake pus cells in my semens and not seen in sperms and totally nil report

Use {CAP}GONADIL {F} and {CAP} Doxycycline{100mg} for two2 month regularly
You will get result exelent .
Dossage{CAP}GONADIL {F} 2 time a day
Doxycycline once a day.

I have no sperm in my seman & pus cells have plenty . So please tell me medicine

puss cell is 6 .7 40 sperm active 40 dead 10 sluggish 10 abnormal age ha 29 year

semon report puss cell 6-7

Hi is their a contact number or email so I can get in touch with this doctor 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use