Hi, i'm married man and 37 years old. now if i have sex with my partner after 1 week only 1 time then i feel ok but if i have sex next day then i feel stress and pain in my both legs. it's like i have some kind of weakness in my legs. this pain goes after some hours. Don't know , what treatment i need? please help me for any kind of medication. Also i can perform sex more then 1 time in one section.
Kind Regards

I also have the same problem but don't know how I can cure it...

Look into traditional Chinese medicine. In that system when a man has sex he loses "jing" or vital life essences (fluids) and the legs are and lower back are weakened. There are ways to avoid this from happening but to much to explain in this post. I had the same problem and found a solution that works for me through eastern medicine. The western doctors won't be able to help you. Trust me I tried.

I also have the same problem but don't know how I can cure it

Can you please tell how to get rid off from leg pains after sex?

Pls can I have the name of Chinese medicine u took.

I have the same problem and I'm 26 years old boy. after sex my both legs are shaking and after 1 day my legs n my bombs are pain now plz tell me what can I do now

tell me medication name please 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have same problem since last few years, can u please tell me the name of chines med. Thanks

Medicen to cure pain after sex

Medicen to cure pain after sex

Please tell me the name of medicine

Im also same problem

Hi Sir,

could you kindly tell me the name of the medication,, my email:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Ice bath works