Respect sir
I am Indian and i have small pimples on my penis which are appear around 14 and not removed yet what i have to do plz help :'(

Hello! These pimples you have developed are probably nothing to worry about. They are not real pimples but they form in the similar manner.

I suppose you can’t squeeze them out. And you shouldn’t. What you have is called sebaceous prominence and many men have them. They form due to excessive sebum production from the oil glands. When the oil has no place to leave to the surface, it starts accumulating under the skin causing these bumps. Even if they could be squeezed you shouldn’t do it because you may cause an infection and then they may turn into painful, red and swollen bumps that you wouldn’t want.

There is no treatment for these bumps and they are actually considered normal. However, you may want a doctor to have a look to be certain that they are just sebaceous cysts.

i saw a image of this...looks like i have the exact same thing..i am 15...do these go away after a while? they seem to be getting bigger..i've had these for about 4 months now

I'm going to tell you what will help for almost every painful or swollen bumps on the penis for vagina. Use Vitamin E cream. This will help soothe the bumps, keep down the swelling, and it will eventually go away. Use it once every day for about 4 weeks. If it doesn't go away within that period of time, go check in with a doctor. It could be and STD or a dormant disease.

hi i have the same problem with the little white dots on my penis and i was wondering if it can be caught by Masturbation. I never had sex so im almost certain that its not an STD but can you gain STDs from masturbation. I would like to know .

Respect sir
I am Indian and i have small pimples on my penis which are appear around 14 and not removed yet what i have to do plz help 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Penic pimples a long time plz share any midcine