hello friends...
i am aditya from jaipur. i was declared unfit by indian airforce due to cubitus valgus. i'll be having my medical again after 20 to 30 days. so i wanna know whether cubitus valgus can be cured?? if so how long will it take and which hospital or doctor should i consult?? a physiotherapist, orthopedic or a sports doctor...
plz help me....

Hi Aditya,

Did you pass the Medicals finally? Even I'm having cubitus valgus with a carrying angle of 20 degrees... Will they accept it?

Thanks,
Rajesh

Have you declared medical fit as i was declared medically unfit on the same grounds.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Amar pal singh

yes,it can be cured i suggest you that you are at very vital phase of your life. have a xray and find out wether it is broken or not, then consult some yogic exercises. one can tell you but confirm at your level first. fold your fist with thumb inside your fist then hold your arm at 90 with the portion just above your kidney(approx) and with little jerk strech your arm parallel to shoulder

i also have the same concern....Manoj can you drop me your number so that i can consult you.... 

My physiotherapist says that the triceps muscle has to be strenghtend to cure cubitus valgus. As a yoga teacher I would like to add, that the correct anatomical use of the shoulder, arm and hand is also important. If you can find iyengar yoga, asthanga yoga or vijnana yoga in your place that would be helpful.

Good luck!

Greetings from Germany.

Can you explain of how you reduced the angle

Hi Aditya,

Can you pls tel me how to reduce elbow angle, did u get any solution, how abt your medical results?

Hi Aditya,
I have also same issue of Cubitus valgus Left arm 17* and Righ arm 14*.I tried my best to get commission in Pak-Army but finally in Medical test due excessive caring angels, i am declared unfit by the medical board.So i want to is it curable?.Also suggest me some physio-tropical exercise for treatment.
With Best regards

I have also this i wanna join indian army but only one problem the cubitusvalgus is stopping me

Hi friends...
Plz tell me how to reduce cubitus valgus.. Bcz i am declared unfit in indian navy medical examination.... Plz help me...

I am virat I have a cubitus valugus problem with 25° I was unfit in casb medical can I passed in remedical plz help me anybody

no,i have same

Hai manoj
i have cubitous valgous .i was fit in frist medical but unfit final medical in indian navy .i consult yoga docter he said gizm exercise like biceps and triceps i am doing these daily is it reduce
Plz tell me your answer.

Brother come to kanpur Dr.cp Sexena is here he will cure with 100℅ guarantee•My name is Sumit chaudhary from kanpur You can also search in practo app his no