Pls tell me what is the treatment for hole in the lower chamber of heart which is large ?? and how much serious is it ?

my boyfriend has a hole in his heart it was first diagnoised when he was 12 and now he is 17 he also has ocd and torrettes. He never sees a doctor PHysical or mental so he has alot of strain to the left side of body and right side as well but he has quiet a few ticks that are very active and cause alot of strain to his heart! he also smokes and has been for 3 years! and in the past year he started to get alot of pains in his heart and felling very dizzy and his heart starts to beat really fast and this causes panic which makes the ticks come on and the whole thing gets alot worse! I am just wondring if anyone can help me and what action should be takin!? thankyou! cyde

a surgery that creates scar tissue to block the hole. I had it done 13 yrs. ago. He should see an electrophysiologist.

Heart Holes can be very serious and needs to be attended as soon as possible. Thanks to science, we now have treatments available.
There can be a Surgical Treatment and there can be a non surgical treatment. I will be happy to share more information on this. Kindly feel free to mail me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

My dad has a hole in his heart it was diagnoised at the age of 49. Hole is at left side chamber. What is the treatment we should take for this kind of problem and i want to know the cost of the operation. So, is there any side effects will arise in future? Operation is safe or using medicins is safe? Kindly tell me the solution for my problem.

Dear Ram,
The hole may be a ASD or a VSD (Atriel Septal Defect or a ventrical septal defect).
It will need a surgery to close the hole. The surgery is relatively safe and is a routinely done at our institutes. There are no side effects and the success rates is very high provided done by a well trained surgeon. The cost of this surgery varies from USD 7000 and upwards depending upon institute to institute and country to country. The best of the surgeons are available in india where I work from. This blog does not allows me to publish my personal email and hence you may have to contact me by searching for my name abhik moitra on google.

Regards,
Abhik.

Hello Abhik,

Am belongs to hyderabad, India. What is the cost of operation for Hole in heart? How much time it need to go for operation? And my dad suffering with serious cough, is it simptoms of any serious problem in heart? Kindly tell me sir. my mailId>: ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Dear Dr Abhik.... Pls contact me thru daviee731 at y a h o o dot come.... i need to make some private inquiries...

Hi Abhik, Recently, my sister got a hole in heart... is it serious? can you please tell me how it will be cured? she is having small babies

Hi Swathi, Thanks for the query. A hole in the heart is a potentially serious issue. It may sometime cause a grave accident and sometimes people may notice it only when they grow up. The issue though remains, when it reveals itself, it may give rise to an emergency situation. Definitely though, the heart of a person with a hole will not be working at 100% capacity. Thus, if a hole has been identified, you must treat it. kindly suggest your e-mail address, i will send you some study material. Thanks, abhik.

can i do the non-surgical operation (catherization) with $3000 in india. please contact me jide at flashitsolutions dot come

Hello Abhik, I am 38 years old and know got konw that I have a hole in my heart ASD, 2.5 cm, and high pressure in vessels, the doctor says it could not be operate, need to take medicine, is it is serious 

Can you help me out please..???

I want to now everything about it
Because my friend is suffering from this disease

please am 46years and recently diagonised with a hole in the heart. open heart surgery has been rocommended in uganda. what are the risks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use